Friday, August 31, 2007

And the winner is....

I have been sitting here for a while trying to decide on a winner. I am having THE HARDEST FREAKING TIME! Everyone's entries were awesome and made me laugh. I honestly cannot believe the lengths some of you went to to get this done. lol

So do you want to know who the winner is?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
How about this one image first?

No? Okay...onto the winner then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The winner will receive a free spot in the program!
Second place will get $50 off the price
Third place will get $25 off the price
and Honorable Mention will also get $25 off of the price.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So are you ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
First Place
Valerie!

I loved how creative you got with this but I think it was the "toe socks" that got me! lol

Second Place-Deb

Third place - Danielle

Honorable Mention - Tawnya


Congrats ladies!

Registration is now open to all! It's a first come first serve sort of thing, so if you want to be part of the program you may want to register soon. To register simply shoot me an email at byerleyphotography@earthlink.net. Your registration is complete when you have sent your tuition and returned your agreement form (which is pretty basic stuff, ya know, signing over your first born, yada yada yada).

Winners, don't forget to email me as well!


3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Congratulations everyone.

This was TONS of fun!!

Unknown said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!! :-)
It is midnight, and I actually sneaked out of bed to come and see!
Emailing you RIGHT NOW!
Thank you SO MCUH for this opportunity! OMG, I'll never be able to go back to sleep! ;-)
Valerie

Unknown said...

and before I get back to bed, ladies (because I think all the entries I checked were made by ladies...), I check some entries, and you guys did amazing jobs! It must have been hard to choose for sure! There were so many outstanding pics! It will be fun to do this with you guys, and have other point of views creatively speaking.I am sure it will makes us all grow as photographers.
Congrats to all! ;-)