Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Almost time!

It's almost time to open registration. And I will do so as soon as the contest is over! I'm loving all the entries so far! You all ROCK! You have less than 48 hours to get all your images in, so get busy. Remember, you do not have to have all of them, but the more you have the better your chances.

As soon as all the spots have filled I will send everyone information on how to access the forum. This will be where you share your images, and where I will post critiques and other fun things, including my actions I use on my work. These are action I have created myself and have not shared ANYWHERE else, not even on other paid forums!
So, I don't know about you all, but I am getting EXCITED! And I also want to thank everyone for all the emails I've received about this program and about my work. All of your kind comments are extremely appreciated! So THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!
I will post again REAL soon! So keep checking back. :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

so the winner of the free spot won't be announced before registration begins?
And I am sorry if this has been said before, but how many spots are there?
Thanks! :)

Vicki said...

No, the winner will be announced and that will end the contest. After that I will open up registration to everyone else. Sorry about the confusion. :)

Vicki

Unknown said...

No problem! :) Thanks for the clarification!

Deb Hanna said...

Ok, here is my entry. I am very excited about this class and even if I don't win the spot I definitely want to sign up. I am new to photobucket, but I think this is the link to my album: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff67/hannads29/Foundations/

these aren't my best pictures by far and not sure I hit the humor note. Let me know if my link is a bust :) My blog is: www.debhannadesign.blogspot.com

Deb

Deb said...

Hi! This has been so much fun.
My entries are here:
http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/debmoranstudios/Contest_Vicki/
or
http://www.dwmgraphics.com/mamalama.html
(both go to the photobucket site.)

Great contest!
Deb

Deb said...

okay, here is my link!
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8iao51wn.7hbohien&x=0&y=-8dyrrw

Deb said...

Sorry... should say I'm still in the process of editing my album... rotating photos and such... I'll post when it's final!
Deb

Tawnya said...

Thanks so much for doing this contest. It was SO much fun!

Deb said...

Not sure if my last post went through... something about verification... anyway, long story short, I goofed up my discs when loading to may album, editing took longer than expected, I hope it's okay! I apologize! Now's I'm going to check out the other albums, can't wait to see what everyone else came up with!
Debi

Deb said...

I should have used a different name, there are two debs now... I used Kodak Share Gallery, the other Deb used Photobucket... just for clarification
Deb #2 =)