Thursday, October 11, 2007

NEW OPTIONS!!!!

I've had several emails asking if I can do a payment program. And since there are many interested in it I guess I can go ahead and set something up. The next group starts lessons on Nov 5th, so here are the different payment options.

1 payment of $325 due by Nov 5th. Instant access to the forum.

2 payments of $162.50 each. One due now and the other by Nov 5th.

3 payments - 2 of $108 and one of $109. First one due now, second one due by Oct 24th and the last one by Nov 5th.

4 payments of $81.25. One due now, second one by Oct 22, third by Oct 29 and last one by Nov 5th.

OR

Partial Program:If you only want the lessons and forum access without the critiques you can do that as well. You will be given assignments but they will not be critiqued by me. The total price for that is $175. You can do this option at any time. You do not need to wait for a new group to start. Also, no limit to how many people that can go that route, unlike the full program. BUT for the next 3 days I will take an additional $25 off the price of the partial program, so it will only be $150 until Sunday night Oct 14th!

If you are wanting the full program and not the partial then there are only a couple more spots for the next group.

For more info on the Foundations program email me at byerleyphotography@earthlink.net.

No comments: