Monday, September 24, 2007

Pre-registration now open!

We are only 3 lessons into the first group and we are having a BLAST!!!! There is LOTS of learning going on. :) The girls are doing an amazing job!

And since I've had several emails asking if I would be doing any pre-registration, I though, WHY NOT! So here ya go! Pre-registration is now open for the second group!

There is a limited number that will be allowed to join this time around as well. But Until October 1st, the fee will be the same. So $250 gets you into the program consisting of 8 weekly lessons and assignments, my personal critiques on your images, a 1 year membership to the Foundations forum, a set of my actions (a $50 value) that I use while I post process, and lots of prizes thrown in here and there! After October 1st, however, the price goes to $325! So get in on the good deal while it lasts!

No comments: