Thursday, February 28, 2008

Week 4 winners...

Congrats to week 4 winners!

First Place - Jackie Reynolds
Second Place - Ellen K Pratt
Third Place - Andree Warnock

Email me at byerleyphotography @ yahoo.com for your prizes!

This was the LAST week for the contests! I want to thank everyone that participated. I can't believe how many entries I received! You all are awesome! I hope everyone enjoyed trying to get a self portrait! It's harder than it looks but a lot of fun to do!

Keep checking the blog! More fun stuff to come! In the mean time, come join the FREE forum!

Click here to join the Foundations Forum
Please note: when signing up you MUST use your real name (first and last name) as your user name. For example Julie Robertson. Partial names and nicknames are not allowed. So please use your real name when signing up. Thanks!

No comments: